Summary: An exciting opportunity to acquire a large equestrian holding, together with
a traditional 4 bedroomed farmhouse and extensive outbuildings, set in a secluded location whilst conveniently located within easy reach of major cities.
- Traditional 4 bedroomed detached farmhouse.
- Extensive outbuildings currently used for a popular livery business.
- Total of 40 stables, together with various storage facilities for tack/feed and offices.
- 2 floodlit ménages.
- Total land area extending to 72.30 acres (29.26 ha).
- Available as a whole or in 4 lots.
- Set along private driveway, yet close for commuters to nearby cities, railways and motorway networks.
Situation: Set along a private driveway off Plemstall Lane, the property is set within the 72.30 acres (29.26 ha) of land. When approaching Holme Farm, the land falls either side of the driveway, with far reaching views over the open countryside. The popular village of Mickle Trafford is a short walk away, boasting a successful primary school, village hall and public houses The Shrewsbury Arms and The Chester Fields.
Chester City Centre 4 miles, Liverpool 26 miles, Manchester 37 miles (All distances approximate)
The property has two points of access. One under the railway bridge, which is the main access and farm drive, however there is also an access over the railway which enables larger vehicles to pass in and out of the property.
Transport Links: Holme Farm is situated along a private driveway, off Plemstall Lane on the outskirts of the village of Mickle Trafford and is conveniently located within 4 miles from Chester City Centre and the motorway networks of the M56/M6 and local railway stations.
Viewings: We ask that all viewings of the property are made with prior appointment with the selling agents, by calling the office 01829773000.