Rostons Farm to Farm Fodder Bank
A simple process where farmers can register any surplus fodder with Rostons and anybody looking for fodder can view a list on the website or contact the office for the latest availability.
- 120 round haylage bales in the Frodsham area.
- 80t of Quadrant Hay bales in the Broxton area.
- 30t of Quadrant Barley Straw bales available in the Broxton area.
- 150 Heston bales of Haylage available in the Broxton area.
- 40 Heston bales of Silage available in the Broxton area.
- 57 acres Winter Barley for Wholecrop available in the Chester area.
- 30.9 acres of Winter Wheat and 13.4 acres of Spring Barley for wholecrop available in the Middlewich area.
- 14 acres of Winter Oats available for wholecrop or combining in the Tiverton area.
- 49 acres of Winter Wheat wholecrop available in the Burleydam area.
- 24 acres of Spring Barley for wholecrop available in the Cotebrook area.
- 27 acres Winter Wheat Wholecrop available in the Malpas/Tilston area.
- 19.4 acres of 3rd cut grass for mowing available in the Wrenbury area.
- 23.5 acres of standing maize available in the Alpraham area.
- 54 acres of 3rd cut grass available in the Tarporley area.
- 74 Acres of Wheat Straw available in the Nantwich area.
- 70 Acres of Standing Maize available in the Lymm area.
- 40 Acres of winter sheep grazing available in the Tarporley area.
- 18 acres of standing maize available in the Widnes area.
- 17 acres of standing maize available at Ashton.
- 8.69 acres of Standing maize available at Alvanley.
- 26 acres of standing maize available at Sandbach.
- 25 acres of standing maize available in the Tarporley area.
If you have surplus fodder, or have a need for fodder for further information contact Carys Studley on 01829 773000
- Grazing for Sheep & Cattle
- Clamped Grass Silage
For further information contact the Rostons office on 01829 773000