Planning, Development, Options and Promotion Agreements
Solid local knowledge combined with a thorough understanding of planning policies gives Rostons an unrivalled ability to help clients enhance the value of their property assets.
This can include anything from:
- Agricultural workers dwellings / new dwellings
- Barn conversions
- Building plots
- Development sites and windfall development
- Diversification and tourism
- New farm buildings
- Option / promotion agreements, and joint ventures
We can work with you right from conception, through planning and ultimately to the sale of an asset or development of a business idea.
Strategically we also work locally to identify areas with long term potential, promote areas of land for change of use and negotiate options, so if you have an idea for enhancing your land use we’ll try to find a way to make it happen.
We offer excellent services from pre-application discussions to ensure the Planning Officer is on side and understands the application to the submission of appropriate plans.
Generally planning can be difficult to obtain. Planning Departments remain extremely pernickety over plans, environmental surveys and ecological surveys – to name just a few issues. Plenty of time and a willingness to work with the Planning Department is essential, something Rostons is ready to offer.
Recent successes include
- Consent for change of use of farm buildings to residential – Nantwich.
- Consent for agricultural workers dwellings – Northwich / Knutsford.
- Farm Buildings at Middlewich.
- New agricultural building – Frodsham.
- Poultry unit – Tattenhall .
- Removal of Agricultural Occupancy Condition – Chelford.
- Shed Extension – Chester.
- Slurry Store – Chester.
Rostons are experts at guiding you through the planning minefield. Whether it is a large housing scheme, conversion of a farm building or a new farm steading we have the experience.
If you are planning an application, plan to call Rostons first!