Rostons Farm to Farm Fodder Bank
A simple process where farmers can register any surplus fodder with Rostons and anybody looking for fodder can view a list on the website or contact the office for the latest availability.
- 400t clamped maize silage with analysis results in Chester area.
- 300t clamped grass silage with analysis results Whitchurch area.
- 60 round silage bales, 3rd cut and 25% DM in Bulkeley area.
- 100 good quality 1st & 2nd cut round haylage bales in Chester area.
- 150t 1st cut grass silage with analysis results in Chester area.
- 1000t grass silage in Northwich area.
- 200t grass silage in Tarporley area.
If you have surplus fodder, or have a need for fodder for further information contact Carys Studley on 01829 773000
- Grazing for Sheep & Cattle
- Clamped Grass Silage
For further information contact the Rostons office on 01829 773000