1. What makes you get up in the morning?
Apart from the wife – life is for living and I am always busy!
2. If you had a magic wand, what is the one thing you would change in the farming industry
If I had a magic wand I would ensure that there was more continuity of value in our produce and more opportunities for the young people involved in our industry.
3. What do you believe is the biggest threat to the industry?
My concern is the EU referendum decision and Brexit. I believe this is the biggest threat to our industry at the moment.
4. What other interests do you have other than farming?
I do have a degree in Philosophy which I have completed through the Open University.
5. Brexit – Were you in or out?
I was certainly one to remain within the European Union.