Agricultural Letting Agreements, Tenancies, Rent Reviews, Arbitrations, Dispute Resolution
Experience and an in depth knowledge of legal matters on agricultural holdings and a thorough understanding of the region puts us in an ideal position to offer the services you need.
Acting for either landlords or tenants, our expertise covers:
- Arbitrations and Mediation – Tony Rimmer acts as arbitrator, expert witness and mediator on a variety of disputes.
- Contract/Share farming
- Dispute settlement
- Drafting and reviewing agreements
- Interpreting tenancy agreements and advising on their meaning
- Rent reviews
- Service of notices
- Succession planning
Agricultural Admin Services
Rostons provides a dedicated service to produce legal agreements quickly and efficiently.
Types of agreements available are:
- Contract Farming / Management Agreements
- Farm Business Tenancies (Long and Short Term)
- Grazing Licences
- Heifer Rearing Agreement
- Livery Contracts
- NVZ Manuring Agreements
- Service of Notices for both Agricultural Holdings Act and FBTs